Pray over your list, the list you have made from your observations, and ask the Lord to help you select one topic. Once you have selected a topic, keep praying over it, and begin to formulate your lesson. This is how I do it.
* Select the behavior (or lack thereof) that you feel a lesson might help. Perhaps use a skit or a short story to illustrate it. The children must see what is wrong.
* Name the sin or sins that prompt the behavior.
* Find Scriptures to clearly teach what God has to say about this sin and behavior.
* Stress the seriousness of the sinful behavior.
* Review the lesson and encourage the children to memorize the Scripture and then pray together.
Keepers has free lessons on the website. They are here.
Also, we have a lesson book entitled Lessons in Practical Christianity, Volume 1 . This book includes many of the free lessons in it. This is a valuable tool because you can have it where and when you need it, as well as take your time to peruse it. The second volume is in the works.